Experienced 10-year veteran virtual assistant available for interviewing, only serious business owners in the United States need to apply.
When was the last time you had enough time to handle your daily online business management tasks? If you are honest with yourself, would you say you have more money than time and would be happy to contract with a virtual assistant?
I’m not your ordinary virtual assistant, in fact, I’m extraordinary! Read my work testimonials here http://www.stephaniegrams.com/testimonials/
Let’s chat for a minute! You found my virtual assistant resume posted on indeed.com and we have never officially met. In fact, I don’t even know who you are but you’re getting a chance to know me! Here are some of the skills I bring that I believe will be valuable to you.
Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Outlook, WordPress, Adobe, Dropbox, MailChimp, HelloBar, Aweber, PayPal
*Press Release writing and distribution
*Blog writing with pictures and keywords
*Social Media scheduling, commenting, and group moderation
*Customer service via email and phone support
*Public Relations inquiries and scheduling (think calendar management)
*Simple and effect landing pages
*PowerPoint presentations for your webinars or even in-person events
To learn more about me and my skills visit www.stephaniegrams.com
*High School, Dover High School, Dover, Ohio
*Associate of Applied Science, Office Technology, Kent State University, New Philadephia, Ohio
*Bachelor of Science, Business Administration classed completed: Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, Data Analysis with Spreadsheets, Principals of Management, Motivation and Leadership, Health Services and Information Systems, Psychology, Health Rights and Responsibilities, Customer Relations
Assistant Membership Director
YMCA OF CENTRAL STARK COUNTY
October 2015 to April 2016
- Used computer for various applications, such as database management and word processing.
- Provided clerical and administrative support for organizing plans and practices for engaging members.
- Design and maintained filing systems; recorded information, updated paperwork, and composed and maintained documents, spreadsheets, records, correspondence, or other material. Maintained confidential records and files.
- Composed, prepared, and distributed meeting notes, presentations, and reports.
- Reviewed and proofread material for accuracy and completeness.
- Answered telephones and gave information to callers, takes messages, and transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Operated email systems and coordinated the flow of information.
- Opened, read, routed, and distributed incoming and outgoing mail and other materials.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
- Greeted visitors and callers, offered facility tours and scheduled future personal training/mentoring appointments.
- Handled their inquiries and directed them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Prepared for and made arrangements for meetings and conferences.
- Communicated information to managers, co-workers, and others in person, by telephone, in written form, and e-mail.
- Key Holder / opened and closed the office.
Assist with digital communications, fundraising/campaign, supervise Front Desk staff as needed, collect and manage all Financial Assistance, participate in weekly staff meetings, daily use of ThinSoft, file organization, create digital marketing pieces as needed, balance end of shift, bank deposit.
Hired as a private digital communications manager with duties including creation and implementation of newsletters, social media, publicity, PSA, events, and funding. Hired for nonprofit and for-profit entities.
Writing and distributing press releases, blog post writing and scheduling, professional networker for online and live events.
Nonprofit Program Director
HARCATUS Family Support, New Philadelphia, OH
- Provide oversight of the processing, organizing, and managing of internal and program reports, grant documents, client, and personnel records.
- Work with Community Services Project Director to achieve a seamless process of determining eligibility for all organization programs via a centralized intake system.
- Conduct routine and random internal memos and outgoing correspondence.
- Update, Edit and Create organization publicity, public service announcements, community outreach and workshop specific documents and training materials.
- Client contact via intake and free workshops.
- Assist with timely submission of required Federal, State, and regional reports.
- Actively pursue ongoing training to improve skills related to job.
- Plan and execute the in-service event for entire organization.
- Plan and execute tours of facilities.
- Weekly public speaking as organization representative at weekly business networking meetings.
- Assist with other duties on an as needed basis.
Financial Education Program Manager:
The H.E.L.P workshop (Home Economic Literacy Program) a community-based educational meeting where I lead our income eligible clients one the basics of household budgeting, saving on electricity, using coupons, and saving money.
Bachelor’s in Technical Management
2016 to 2018
Associates of Applied Business in Office Management and Related Technology
Certification in Lean Six Sigma ~ White Belt
Management and Strategy Institute