It’s winter time and that means we need to take extra steps to protect our skin from the harsh winter winds, cool or bitter cold air, and sunlight. I am an Ohio blogger who will never 100% embrace the harsh winters that Ohio offers us. In fact, as I’m writing this post we have a wintery mix of rain, low temps in the 20’s, and snow outside, while my hands, lips, and face are dry as can be from the heat that is running on the inside! Nice mixture, right?
We will begin with Winter Clothing options that offer cold weather protection, such as the winter coats and boots. Taking special care to the type of outdoor activities you’ll be participating in and making sure that the clothes fit properly.
Protecting your skin during the winter months should be simple and affordable. Below are some of the top rated products that many of us have come to know and trust for our skincare. One of my favorite ways to soften my skin while protecting it from colder temperatures and wind is to apply skin so soft immediately after toweling off from a shower and before getting dressed.
Knowing what type of skincare products and protection you need can oftentimes be difficult, by taking a quick 1 minute skincare quiz, you can be on your way to healthier skin!
2016 PINTEREST PARTY WINTER BLOG HOP
This post is part of the Pinterest Party 2016 Winter Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below:
1. Steampunkary – Steampunk Christmas Ornaments & Decorations Gift Guide
2. Grammie Knows How – Winter Essentials for Safety on the Road
3. Determined to Shine – Inspired by Angels: A Holiday Art Journal Project Using Coloring Book Pages
4. Deal Finding Family – Fun, Family Winter Activities
5. Unique Christmas Decorations – Winter Wonderland Christmas Decorating Ideas
6. Kids Fun Reviewed – Grinch Printable Whoville Cupcakes Topper
7. Little Blog in the Country – Peppermint Herb Bath Bombs
9. Birthstone Magic – Winter Colored Birthstones: Beautiful Blue and White Birthstones for Winter Celebrate the Season
10. Olives-N-Okra – Christmas Granny Square Dish Cloths – Free Crochet Pattern
12. Housewives Hobbies – Christmas Free Knitting Patterns
13. Essential Oils for Guide – 20 Ways to Stay Healthy & Stress-Free During the Holidays
14 Best Gifts for Happy Living – Decorating the Dining Table for Christmas
15. Pennies and Playdough – 25 Christmas Books Your Child Will Love
17. Stephanie Grams – Products and Tips on how to protect your skin from harsh winter winds (Did you sign-up for your free ebook “3 Systems to Success” a how-to, quick read on making your online business the success you want! I share the same 3 systems that my 6 figure clients used in their businesses!)