What is a Wellness Coach?
As your Total Wellness Coach, I partner with clients seeking self-directed, lasting changes, aligned with your values, which promote health and wellness and, thereby, enhance well-being. In the course of our wellness coach relationship, as your wellness coach, I display positive regard for you, my client, with a belief you are capable of change, and honoring that each client is an expert on his or her life, while ensuring that all interactions are respectful and non-judgmental.
As your Certified Wellness Coach, I can help you explore the following:
- Physical: structured exercise, active lifestyle practices
- Nutritional: diet and healthy food choices, achieving a healthy weight
- Medical and Dental: screening, prevention, treatment, adherence
- Social: family and social support and cohesion
- Environmental: creating a personal space to enhance well-being, being a steward of natural resources in the world
- Spiritual: core values, identity, and purpose
- Behavioral and Intellectual: the link between beliefs, thought, and action; exploring new ideas, learning new skills; making responsible decisions that help you stay safe
- Psychological and Emotional: coping, stress management, problem-solving, decision-making, self-talk
- Occupational: interests, skills, performance, satisfaction, environment, transitions
- Financial: planning and saving, cash and credit management, risk management
Tiny Steps to Wellness ~ That’s where you will find permanent results!
During the 6-week online Women’s Wellness Workshop ~ Be Well, Do Well, you will be given the tools to make lasting life changes that are science-based strategies for change that sticks! This course is hands-on and experimental. It’s about doing and finding solutions that work for YOU and fits with your values, needs, interests, and preferences.